Monday, March 16, 2009

Dalia Arevalo life story

The day 11-21-94 was like an americle that was the day my daughter Dalia was born. Since that day I have been so happy till now. I am very glad that I gave birth and that now she is my daughter. Dalia is the oldest one from another two theirs three in total. The day I found out I was pregnant a big smile came to my face because I knew she would be special in every way. But the best part was when I first heard her cry that was when she first came out. I knew that I would never be disappointed of having her. When we took Dalia back home every one wanted to carry her because she was the only grand daughter and niece. She was the only baby that had been in all the family so every one went crazy.


When she got to be one year old we did a big party to celebrate her birth day. Since she was the only one. That age was like very special because that is when she said her first word and started to walk and even eat by her self. Since that day I knew she wasn't a baby she was little but know she new how to do things on her own. It was kind of sad because I wanted Dalia to be a baby but I was happy that my daughter did not needed my help as much. And I knew she was growing really fast. When she knew how to walk she just to hide things from us and she went crazy runing around distroying the place. That just how she had fun.


When she was two years old She knew how to speak perfect and did not needed no help from me at all she did not like it when I halped her she thought she could of do things on her own. That made me proud that she learned her the first steps in life. And that is when I decided that she needed another sister. At this age we moved to Chicago but I was already pregnet. I did not wanted to tell her into we got their. When we gaved her the big news she did not liked it at all because she was very spoiled by every one because she was the only one. When I finish telling her she starded to cry I felt sad but I knew that she would need another sister or brother around her age so they could of always be together every were.


Once she was three her sister was already born she got very jeulos and did to wanted to eat. She just to cry alot and I couldent pay to much attention to her because I would always be ither feading the other baby or changing her diper. So I had to sign her in to a daycare. She thought that I was trying to get ride of her or something. And she just to not like the baby. Dalia would throw toys at the crib to hit her or put her blanket to move her closer and try to bit her. She turned very evil but I did not blamed her she was just jeulos.

Once se was four years old her sister was like two or about to turn two. Thats when they starded to play with each other and got more along. But she just to get mad because all the litle one did was throw the toys and Dalia just to cry because the other did not know how to play. And then every thing she had they had to share and the pissed her of all the time. And what made her more angry was that when we went to the store nd she would of get a toy we made her put it back because we needed to buy diapers.



Now that she was five she did whent to school and she was not like other kids that cry for evey thing she would of understand when you told her to stop. She was not much of and trouble maker to say. She was always shy and quiet and very nice to every one like if she had a last piece of gum she would give it away even if she did not had some enough for her. She rather see other people happy even if they did not apreciated but that is just how she was.



When she was six she just to take care of her sister alot she just to defend her from every one and she did not let no one scream at her sister she would cry if you blamed something on her sister she did not liked that. She was never a trouble maker she was always very calm and never got any bad news of her behaivier.


When She was nine we moved to texas. It was better the schools were better the weather ws better and the place was better I knew that they were going to have fun their. And so they did but me and her dad got in an big argument and the next day we moved back in to Chicago they did not had time to say good bey to their friends or anything. Dalia was sad and by then I had another baby it was a girl again. And once we got to Chicago they moved in to Avondale for fourth grade.

When she turned 10 or 11 she was alreay in fixth grade and thats when we decided to stay in that school sence we lived close to their. She lowerd her grades when we moved but it was probably because all that was going on. She wasent the same for few years intil I got back with her dad.

Then when she was like 12 she came to Logandale and started sixth grade. She was very nice like she would never get yelled at by a teacher and every teacher told me that she was a very good student and that she was a plesure to have in class. I was proud of really proud of her because she was doing well.

When she was 13 She was in seventh grade and she knew people and friends more. Dalia loved to help people. But she is really shy and quiet like a lot i do not know why she was like that. And when kids do something to her she would stay quiet just so that does kids wont get in trouble. She do not like to see people having any trouble because she would run to help that person no matter who it is she is very help full.

Now she is 14 and she is still the same way but now she is in eight grade. And she is getting ready to go to high school. But she fights a lot with her sister over clothes or anything. This year hopefully she graduated from the eight grade and I would be so proud of her. Dalia is a very nice person and theirs is no dough about that. And I am proud that she is my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment