Monday, March 23, 2009

the secret

It was my best friends deepest dark secret and it would be hard to keep. It all started one day when I was in class and my best friend Gloria passed me a note it said " I need to tell you something its a secret lets go get a ice cream after school" I did right back I told her that it was fine. When my last class finish I went to look for her at her locker and got her books.
Gloria: SO are we going to get an ice cream? I said yes sure lets go as we were walking I saw a weird expression on her face it looked like she was up to something but at the same time she was nervous and scared . I asked her what wrong with you she said that it was part of the secret and that she was going to tell me in the ice cream store.

When we got their I order a strawberry ice cream with sprinkles on it she order a milk shake. When we sat down to eat the Delicious ice cream she told me that she had to tell me some thing and I said go on tell me. I did not expected it to be bad when she told me that she lost a bet and she had to put a house on fire and it was a secret because after she put it on fire no one was going to know it was her.
Gloria: you could not say nothing because I am going to be in really big trouble and I am trusting you please don't say nothing.

I did not know what to tell her but she was going to put other people on risk to. She did trust me but I just couldn't do that to her it was wrong but it would be bad if I did not tell no one either. It would be like if I was participating on it to by not saying the true. Gloria: Thank you listening to me your the best friend ever. At that time I felt bad to be trait her. As I was walking home I couldn't stop thinking about it. Before I went to sleep I had a call and it was her to thank me again but I asked her what about if you don't do it Gloria : said they said that they would do something very bad and surprising to me and now I am scared. I told her to don't do it that they would probably be just lien. Gloria: theirs was no way back I cant do nothing about it.

I did got scared and all I thought was a way to stop her from hearting some one. I decided to go up to the people that dared her and I told them that if they touch her or some one around her or do something to hurt her they would be in bigger trouble. The next day I told my friend what had happened and I told her that they were not going to touch her and we decided to tell the principle to be more protective and he made sure no one would touch her. Gloria: Thank you I am sure that telling you was the best idea and that is why your my best friend. I felt proud that no one was hurt but at the beginning I wasn't sure of keeping the secret but I am glad I dint.

4 comments:

  1. really good job i liked it =)

    i think you should use "" in stead of what you are using

    spid3rpigg

    ReplyDelete
  2. good i like it i liked it and where u come out with gloria

    ReplyDelete