Monday, February 9, 2009

25 things i whant to do in my life time

1, I want to go graduate 8th grade
2, I want togo to high school
3, Then I want to got to college
4, And be a nurse or pediatrition
5, I want to buy a car
6, Spend most of the time on party's
7, visit hawaii and got go to the beach
8, And see paris to
9, Be almost all the time with my friends and have fun
10, And work to spend all the money on myself
11,But before having kids I want to party
12, never be home always out in places
13, Help homeless people
14, buy a house
15, get married
16, save money
17, Get everything ready for a baby
18, When I know I have enough to afford a baby have 2 or 3
19, Travel with them
20, Take them to new places
21, Spend most of the time with my babys
22, Make sure my kids have a place to stay in like buy another house in another state
23, Take them to disney world
24, And as there older have enough to pay their college for their carrier
25, And go to Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment