Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flowers for Algernon

If you were given a choice to have an operation that would make you smarter would you do it , especially you know the effects of the surgery would be only temperately why or why not?

If I were given a chance to have an operation to become smarter I would not take that chance. I would rather be the way I am. Why would I get smart for a will when then its all going to get taken away? That would hurt me more noying that I go from smart to stupid. Either way I would probably already be use to it. If I were to take that chance after everything it would be a big hit and very surprising because I would be very sad that I wont be smart no more. I know that it would be very nice to be smart but whats the point even if your smart or you are not you still breath the same theirs not going to be a big difference but that you will get lower grades. And probably they will make fun of you but I would rather be who I really am and not what others want me to be. Another reason why I wont take that chance would be because I would be really scared that the operation comes out wrong and it affects me even more. I understand that being smart id a good thing because you pass your classes and you look like a genius. But not when its only for a while I could not imagine how sad it would be when you wake uo noying that your the same as before and all that time you were smart is now the pass and it was all like a dream.


If your smart you could do allot of things and they wont trick you with your change for example if you go to the store and they don't give you the correct change back you would know because yo could count it on your head. But if your not smart its really easy for them to trick you. It would be kind of weird if they you go to the store and count everything on your head and the person that charges you is amazed and that every time you he recognizes you but then you again and he doesn't know how much it is he would think your crazy. Because everything would be a big change in your life.This are my reasons why I would rather not take the chance on becoming smart.

10 comments:

  1. G00Di i LiKEd yOUR ANSWERS yOU GAVE! i ALSO AGREE WiTH yOU iN EVERyTHiNG yOU SAiD! CUPPLE MiSStAKES BUt THAtS iT!!

    **SPiDER PiG

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job but fix your spelling okayy =]]

    honeycombzsz

    love u no homo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea dalia dont worry when i get home i use my toes to find out the answer lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hellz naw you can count with your feet lol wait i got a idea how about we count together lol jk jk

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo damn that was bogus but naw i got toes i left my paws at ur house lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. gOOD jOB i likE yOUR REASONs!
    i AgREE WiTH yOU
    xD
    -->pEBBlESz<--

    ReplyDelete
  7. DALIA THST MEAN IM NOT AND ALIEN

    ReplyDelete
  8. naw i got some other ones in my crib lol but your bogus! wheres my hat?

    ReplyDelete
  9. o wow be care with omar and sandra at your house but we should cook her when were done

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like your response. i really agree with you. nice job! <3 :]

    ReplyDelete