Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The curious case of benjumin botton chapter 1

What would you have done if you were roger button in chapter 1?

If I were to be Roger button I would to take the kid and loss him some were and people would think of his as a bum and no one will ever know it was mine. And if people ask me on the way on finding a place to drop him of that who is he I would say my grandpa. But if encase he says hes my kid I would say that he was at a crazy hospital and that is why he don't come to visit as much. I would loss him in another state far far away to never see him again. Because who would believe that an old man is a guy son no one because the kids are not older then the parents and it would be really weird to walk with an old man as your child. I would be really scared if they say that the old man is my child probably ill faint specially if he is ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment