Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The outcast of poker flat

If you had to blame some one or something for the outcast death's who/what would you blame & why?
-Uncle Billy
-citizen's or poker flat
-bad luck
-outcast

If I had to blame some one or something I would blame uncle Billy. The reason why I would blame him is because he took the horses. If he had not taken them every one would of not had died. And he did not tell anyone were he was going. He probably left the other people worried since he rand away with the horse. I think Uncle Billy did survive. But that is mean because he just left with everything and he did not even tried to take some one with him he just wanted everything for himself. That is why I blame him I know that everything is not his fault but they probably would of got safe and not died. And if he did got safe then he would of probably came back for the others. At least he would of told some one were he was going for encase of something they new which way to find him or which way he went. This are my reasons why I blame uncle Billy for the death of other people and probably if it wasn't for him at least half of them would of being safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment