Friday, April 24, 2009

Dr. Heideggers's Experiment

My name is Dr. Heidegger and I am writing down the reactions on my experiment.
I gave the drink to the four people that I am doing my experiment on. I had test this on a speciall flower with a great meaning to me. Well they do look a little younger but they want more so I am going to give them more to see what happens. They all drinked another cup of it because their getting desperate to get younger. As their drinking more they are getting younger but theirs a big problem their all doing the same mistakes they did before and that is not helping them. One of the mistakes that cause me something was that their fighting over a girl and they brooked my water. There all going crazy and the worst thing is that i don't know what is going to happen next. They all like being younger but theirs and to me is just like a waist of time. I turned around and saw that the flower turn back the way it was and the bead thing is that their is not no more of that special water a few minutes later the people turned back the way they were and now their all going crazy to look younger that there even going to go look for some. What I learned about this experiment is that why go back if you are going to make the same mistakes just life your life like your supposed to and that's I good thing I did not drink ed that because if I did I would of probably end up like them.

2 comments: